How many players play on the court at one time?
Registration will be capped at 18 people/session.
For each sport, games will have 4 players on each team (3-on-3 plust a goalie, or 4-on-4).
How do I indicate that I have read the online waiver?
The waiver is updated for each calendar year, and if you are already an Urban Rec member (which is required for all UR participants), the first time you go to log-in to www.urbanrec.ca in a calendar year, you will be prompted to indicate that you have read the waiver. If you are not an Urban Rec member, you will be required to create a profile in order to participate (you can do this by clicking on CREATE ACCOUNT in the upper right corner of the webpage at www.urbanrec.ca, and during this process, you will be prompted to indicate that you have read the online waiver.
How do I see my schedule?
There are two requirements in order to see the schedule for your league:
1) you must have an Urban Rec profile (you can do this by clicking CREATE ACCOUNT in the upper right-hand corner of the screen at www.urbanrec.ca)
2) you must be added to a team roster by your team captain. NOTE - the team captain must add you to the team roster using the same email address that you use for your Urban Rec profile. If both of the above requirements have been met, then please follow these steps to see your schedule:
1. Sign-in to www.urbanrec.ca
2. Click on GO TO DASHBOARD in the upper right-hand corner
3. Scroll down and find your team
4. Click on TEAM DETAILS. A drop-down menu will appear.
5. Click on SCHEDULE. It will open as a .pdf file (can be read by Adobe Acrobat Reader). NOTE - if you are not on a team roster for the current season, you will NOT be able to access the schedule.
NOTE - If you are not on a team roster for the current season, you will NOT be able to access the schedule (if this is the case, check with your team captain to ensure that they have added you to the roster with the correct email address).