Urban Rec is looking for someone who is methodical and well-organized with experience in administrative work to become a part of our office team!
The Administrative Assistant position will be a permanent part-time position.
The successful candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to use Microsoft Office software (primarily Outlook, Word, and Excel). Being organized and able to work unsupervised are also qualities we are looking for in the successful candidate.
- responding to email and phone inquiries
- sending out daily registration confirmation emails to registrants
- entering scores for league games played the night before
- editing the biweekly newsletter
- other tasks as assigned by the Director of Administration.
10am-2pm, Monday- Friday at the Urban Rec office
$18/hour paid monthly including training
We are looking to hire someone to start training immediately. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested candidates should send their applications to Urban Rec at [email protected]