Urban Rec & SUBWAY® are proud to present the SUBWAY® 6's Indoor Volleyball Tournament Series with up to eight tournaments each year. All tournaments will feature lots of volleyball, great prizes & Gatorade. The winning teams of each tournament will also receive a free entry into the following tournament to defend their title!
Thank you for joining us this season at our indoor tournament series! A big thank you to SUBWAY® for providing lunch at each tournament!
- all tournaments are at the Richmond Oval or UBC War Memorial Gym unless otherwise specified
- teams must be coed (at least 2 of each gender on the floor)
- format consists of 4 seeding games followed immediately by playoffs
- playoffs are best 2-of-3 sets
- playoffs are single-knockout; teams that lose their first match will have at least 1 consolation playoff match scheduled
- SUBWAY® lunch is provided
Fall/Winter 2021-2022 Indoor Volleyball Tournament Schedule (all tournaments coed 6’s- minimum 2 of each gender on the floor)
As facilities ease restrictions and release more space available for rental, we will update the list below!
Saturday, October 23rd- Richmond Oval- SUBWAY® Fall Classic Coed 6’s Indoor Volleyball Tournament
Saturday, January 29th- Richmond Oval- SUBWAY® January Thaw Coed 6’s Indoor Volleyball Tournament
Saturday, March 5th- Richmond Oval- SUBWAY® St. Paddy’s Day Coed 6’s Indoor Volleyball Tournament