Urban Rec is looking for you!
Urban Rec is hiring Venue Coordinators and League Attendants for the upcoming Fall Season.
League Attendants will be responsible to supervise and monitor play in our leagues. Our League Attendants facilitate a positive and social atmosphere in all of our activities. League Attendants must be outgoing, social and energetic. They will also need to provide their own transportation to and from venues.
League Attendants will work 2-3 nights/week (2-5 hours/night), and will also receive a free night of play in one of our leagues (on a different night that they are working) as part of the benefits of joining our staff!
Each league is night-specific, for example this means that you would work 3-4 hours each Monday for a Monday league for the duration of the season you are working. Most leagues run 10-12 weeks.
Venue Coordinators will be responsible for leading a team of League Attendants, while also facilitating game play. They will need to be familiar with multiple sports, and will have the same duties during the games as League Attendants, but will have more responsibilities to ensure that the venue is set-up correctly and their League Attendants are running their games appropriately. Venue Coordinators will work each night that leagues are running at that venue (3-5 nights/week, 3-5 hours/night):
- setting up equipment as needed
- organizing teams and starting matches on time
- ensuring schedules, stats and scores are recorded each night
- be an ambassador for Urban Rec at your venue
- make announcements about upcoming events before the start of each session
- interact with participants and ensuring that they are having a great experience!
- be influential in league decisions, and help create a better experience for participants
- one free night of league play
- free official Urban Rec apparel and sponsor swag
- priority registration for your team
- free or reduced entry to most Urban Rec events
- Urban Rec staff social events & sponsor goodies
- meet 1000's of fun, social, active people!
Currently we are fully staffed for our Fall 2020 season.
Please e-mail [email protected] to inquire about future positions or with questions.