URBAN REC COED SOCCER TOURNEY SERIES POWERED BY
Welcome to the 2nd annual UR outdoor soccer coed tournament powered by New Balance!
This tournament will take place on Saturday, July 14th at Trillium Park.
What is the format?
- The tournament will run from 9am to 4pm
- Teams are to play with 7 players on the field (6 players and a goalie) – at least 2 members of each gender must be playing out (i.e. not playing as the goaltender) at all times. Goaltenders may be of either gender.
- The Trillium fields will be divided into two (the same format as our regular outdoor soccer leagues)
- 4 pools of 4 teams each (16 teams max capacity)
- Each team will play three 30-minute matches within their pool during round-robin play
- If warranted, Urban Rec will reseed teams between pools before playoffs
- Each team will play at least one playoff match (semi-final). Teams that advance can have up to 2 playoff matches.
- Standard Urban Rec outdoor soccer rules apply
Join us at London Pub afterwards for the awards presentations and to toast a fun day of soccer with your friends!
All questions regarding this event can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.